Each annual EPFP cohort includes teachers, principals, superintendents, state education agency representatives, and higher education professionals. In addition, each group includes individuals from community-based and business organizations, individuals who work in social service agencies, and military personnel.
EPFP invites your application if you meet the following requirements:
- a commitment to personal and professional development on behalf of children and youth,
- a track record for making things happen—inside and across agencies/organizations,
- substantive work experiences,
- a bachelor's degree or its equivalent,
- a full-time professional position, and
- the endorsement and financial support of your employing organization.
Visit your state's EPFP page to learn more and apply today:
Current EPFP sites
* Sites in Development